Watch For Our
Listed Below Are Past
|• May 10th - 5:30pm “AJ THE TOOL GUY”, to explain tool care hands on tool sharpening demonstration
• May 12th - ALL DAY 10% off most items!
• May 12th - 10am “Vertical Gardening” demonstration. Discounts on plants and supplies purchased
• May 19th - All day “CREATIVE CONTAINER CONTEST”. Plant up a pot or container in a creative way. All plants used in the container will be 15% off. If you purchase a container to plant that will be discounted also. (All planted containers are left at Custom until judging is completed)
• May 22nd - 6pm “Herb Gardening” plant ideas for a container or kitchen garden
• May 26th @ noon - “CREATIVE CONTAINER CONTEST” prizes awarded. Many categories and prizes!
• June 10th - 1pm Chef Lanny Studdard from Lanny’s Fireside will do a cooking demo
• June 14th - 5:30pm Make your own stepping stone or stone containers, $10 fee to cover materials (complete on June 16th)
• June 16th - 10am Make your own stepping stone or stone container, $10 fee to cover materials (complete on June 23rd)
• June 23rd - 10am Leaf Casting class to make a large leaf impression for décor or birdbath
• June 30th - 10am Complete your leaf casting from prior week
• July 3rd - 11am Matt Benz, WJFW meteorologist , on-site for weather Q&A
• July 7th - 10am Create your own “Miniature Gardens”. Bring small furniture or items to put into your garden and we will have many plants to use. This is a great place to bring the kids and build a garden together.
• July 12th - 6pm “Rain Gardens and Storm Water Management” presented by Marquita Sheehan, Lake Conservation Specialist
• July 21st - 10am Garden project creating mosaic items to compliment your outdoor living space (small fee for supplies)
• August 9th - 6pm “Hands on” building an outdoor water feature
• September 13th - 6pm “Fall” into a great planting opportunity!
FALL IS HERE & IT IS TIME TO START PLANNING FOR YOUR FALL NEEDS
TAKE INTO ACCOUNT ALL YOUR LANDSCAPING &
MAKE SURE TO GET ON OUR SCHEDULED SERVICES
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT - SPRING CLEANUP & MAINTENANCE
PLAN FOR YOUR LANDSCAPE NEEDS & GET A FREE QUOTE
FALL/WINTER IS HERE
IT IS NOT TOO EARLY TO CHECK OUT OUR NEW LINE OF DOCKS FROM
WE ARE PROUD TO BE YOUR NORTHWOODS DEALER FOR "WALKS-ON-WATER"!
|CONTACT US @|
Custom Landscaping of Eagle River, Inc.
1144 Hwy 45 South - PO Box 65 - Eagle River, WI 54521