Seasonal Landscape Services
Just as you prepare your home for a change in the seasons, it’s important to give special care to your Northern Wisconsin and Upper Michigan yard and landscape in the spring and fall. With Custom Landscaping’s seasonal cleanup services, you can be confident that your lawn and garden will be clean, healthy and beautiful, no matter the season!
Fall Cleanup Services
Did you know that a fall cleaning of your landscape protects your lawn and planting beds from the risk of disease and mold? It also makes your yard’s spring cleanup easier and more effective. Prepare your property for winter with Custom Landscaping’s fall cleanup services:
- Remove fallen leaves and needles from lawn, planting beds, walkways and driveway – Debris can be loaded in our trucks for disposal or blown into the woods.
- Clean debris from gutters and roof to help prevent ice dams and water damage.
- Prune shrubs and trees as needed.
- Remove annual plantings and cut back perennials.
- Lawn aeration to increase the movement of water, nutrients and oxygen in the soil and prevent lawn deterioration.
Spring Cleanup Services
Custom Landscaping’s spring cleanup services prepare your lawn for the coming growing season. Removing fallen debris is necessary to allow grass and plants to grow strong and green, keeping your Northwood’s property looking spectacular and ready for your summer enjoyment! Custom Landscaping offers the following spring cleanup services:
- Removal of winter deposited leaves, branches and pine needles from your lawn, planting beds, walkways and driveway.
- Clean gutters and roof of debris.
- Lawn de-thatching to remove dead grass and debris.
Custom Landscaping of Eagle River: Your Four-Season Landscaping Professionals!
Give us a call to learn more about our seasonal landscape services and request a quote. With spring/fall cleanups, snow removal services, and landscape construction and maintenance, Custom Landscaping will keep your property and landscape healthy, safe, and beautiful year round!